Re: System Query hit to Database

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: System Query hit to Database
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 2/10/2016 9:02 PM, dhaval jaiswal wrote:
> I am getting lot of following queries on my Database. I need  your
> help to stop hitting this kind of queries to database.

I ran that query on a pg server I manage and it took 2.3 milliseconds.
on another instance on the same server, it took 2.00 ms.  you'd have to
do that 400-500 times a second continuously to use up one cpu core.
ooh, on a couple older servers it took 4.4ms and 5.0ms, so 200/s.

I'm just saying...   If 'lot of queries' means a dozen per second
continuously, thats not much performance wise.

Сообщение: Re: System Query hit to Database
Сообщение: Re: System Query hit to Database