Re: Mac OS: invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8"

От Artur Zakirov
Тема Re: Mac OS: invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10.02.2016 18:51, Teodor Sigaev wrote:
> Hmm. Here
> src/backend/access/transam/xlog.c read_tablespace_map()
> using %s in scanf looks suspisious. I don't fully understand but it
> looks like it tries to read oid as string. So, it should be safe in
> usial case
>
> Next, _LoadBlobs() reads filename (fname) with a help of sscanf. Could
> file name be in UTF-8 encoding here?

This function reads the "blobs.toc" file. It lines have the following
format:
<uid> <filename>

Where <filename> is blob_<uid>.dat.

Therefore it should be safe too.

--
Artur Zakirov
Russian Postgres Company

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Tracing down buildfarm "postmaster does not shut down" failures