Re: A PGsendQuery API design for your review

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: A PGsendQuery API design for your review
Дата
Список psycopg
On 02/02/2016 01:30 PM, Karl O. Pinc wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Feb 2016 13:20:34 -0800
> Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
>
>> I think what they are looking for is this:
>>
>> http://ipython.org/
>>
>> and this:
>>
>> http://pandas.pydata.org/
>
> Thanks, but I don't think so.  Those are interactive
> python shells.  What they want is a web-enabled psql;
> a SQL shell.

Actually more then that, as IPython is just one part of the Juypter
stack which encompasses over 40 languages and is Web enabled through
Notebooks. I would take a serious look at this before rolling your own
data analysis stack. Jupyter is becoming the de facto scientific toolset
and the community that surrounds it is huge. Pretty sure you will
someone has already done a  lot of the legwork for you.

http://jupyter.org/

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

В списке psycopg по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: A PGsendQuery API design for your review
Сообщение: Re: A PGsendQuery API design for your review