Re: Issues with PostgreSQL ODBC on Win 10

От Viktor Trojanovic
Тема Re: Issues with PostgreSQL ODBC on Win 10
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi Hiroshi,

On 02.02.2016 00:11, Inoue, Hiroshi wrote:
Hi Viktor,

On 2016/02/02 5:29, Viktor Trojanovic wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to debug a third party ODBC application but I can't seem to get the ODBC driver (latest version,  from psqlodbc_09_05_0100-x86.zip) to log anything under Windows 10.

The check fields CommLog as well as MyLog don't seem to have any effect at all.

Don't Commlog or Mylog files exist in User(\Users\username) folder?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

So, that's where they were hiding! They are here, and they are called mylog_xxxx.log and psqlodbc_xxxx.log. I assume the latter is produced by the Commlog setting.

I guess the user interface of the driver could need some updating as it clearly states that the logs are to be found in the root (c:\) folder.

But in that case it's not so bad that the built-in ODBC trace isn't working as all the needed information is in the logs.

Thanks for the pointer!

Regards,
Viktor

Сообщение: Re: Issues with PostgreSQL ODBC on Win 10
Сообщение: Re: Issues with PostgreSQL ODBC on Win 10