Re: Issues with PostgreSQL ODBC on Win 10

От Inoue, Hiroshi
Тема Re: Issues with PostgreSQL ODBC on Win 10
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi Viktor,

On 2016/02/02 5:29, Viktor Trojanovic wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to debug a third party ODBC application but I can't seem to get the ODBC driver (latest version,  from psqlodbc_09_05_0100-x86.zip) to log anything under Windows 10.

The check fields CommLog as well as MyLog don't seem to have any effect at all.

Don't Commlog or Mylog files exist in User(\Users\username) folder?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue