Re: [pgjdbc] Implement JDBC specs via pre-processor step (#435)

От Jeremy Whiting
Тема Re: [pgjdbc] Implement JDBC specs via pre-processor step (#435)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 22/01/16 07:42, Vladimir Sitnikov wrote:
> Álvaro>Run "mvn dependency:list"
>
> mvn dependency:analyze-report allows to capture "Used but undeclared
> dependencies" and "Unused but declared dependencies" as well.
>
> Álvaro>- xml-resolver: pretty old code
>
> I've no idea what it is doing there. It is marked as compile-time
> dependency, however the code compiles without it just fine.
> I think it can be just dropped.
  xml-resolver was added [1] as a dependency to support using an XML
catalogue with docbook.
  Since docbook has been removed [2] the xml-resolver dependency is safe
to remove [3] also.

Jeremy

[1] https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/pull/284
[2]
https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/commit/92b65f04de1240b24bd4f71e34903422656660c5
[3] https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc-parent-poms/pull/3

От: Pavel Raiskup
Сообщение: Wrong link not pointing to the release tarball
От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Re: Wrong link not pointing to the release tarball