Re: Uploading existing shapefile from geoserver to postgresql

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Uploading existing shapefile from geoserver to postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 3/29/20 10:33 PM, Aisar Afif Ahmad Norzan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Few weeks back, I upload my data (shapefile) directly to the geoserver.
> Last week, I just installed postgresql. How can I link the existing file
> in geoserver (shapefiles) to postgres using pgAdmin 4.

I assume by geoserver you mean:

http://geoserver.org/

I have to believe if you are dealing with shape files you will need PostGIS:

https://postgis.net/

which is an extension to Postgres.

Then you could follow the instructions here:

https://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/data/database/postgis.html

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com