cvsweb busted (was Re: pgsql: Repair problems occurring when multiple RI updates have to be)

От Tom Lane
Тема cvsweb busted (was Re: pgsql: Repair problems occurring when multiple RI updates have to be)
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> There seems to be something wrong with this commit notification.  This
> file

>> pgsql/src/test/regress/expected:
>> foreign_key.out (r1.44 -> r1.45)
>> (http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/test/regress/expected/foreign_key.out?r1=1.44&r2=1.45)

> does not seem to have a 1.45 revision.  Indeed, the changeset in this
> patch for this file is in 1.44, not 1.45.

No, 1.44 was a month ago.  1.45 does exist in the master CVS repo
AFAICS.

It looks to me like cvsweb is showing a version that hasn't gotten
updated for a day or two.  Some fallout of the master server move
no doubt.