Re: cvsweb busted (was Re: pgsql: Repair problems occurring when multiple RI updates have to be)

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: cvsweb busted (was Re: pgsql: Repair problems occurring when multiple RI updates have to be)
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Tom Lane wrote:
>> There seems to be something wrong with this commit notification.  This
>> file
>
>>> pgsql/src/test/regress/expected:
>>> foreign_key.out (r1.44 -> r1.45)
>>> (http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/test/regress/expected/foreign_key.out?r1=1.44&r2=1.45)
>
>> does not seem to have a 1.45 revision.  Indeed, the changeset in this
>> patch for this file is in 1.44, not 1.45.
>
> No, 1.44 was a month ago.  1.45 does exist in the master CVS repo
> AFAICS.
>
> It looks to me like cvsweb is showing a version that hasn't gotten
> updated for a day or two.  Some fallout of the master server move
> no doubt.

Yes, it seems to be caused by the bug in the rsync server on the old
machine. It gets fixed eventually by itself (I pushed it through now).

Marc - how much work to update that one on the old server? I know you
have a new one coming up, but as a stop-gap fix on the old one?

//Magnus