Re: jsonb_delete not documented

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: jsonb_delete not documented
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/6/15 9:51 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> The new function jsonb_delete does not appear to be documented.  Is that
>> intentional?
>
>> The only thing that's documented is the #- operator for
>> jsonb_delete_path.  But jsonb_delete(jsonb, text) and
>> jsonb_delete(jsonb, int) are not documented.  (Those don't have an
>> operator.)
>
> Yeah they do ...

> regression=# \do+ -
>  pg_catalog | -    | jsonb                       | integer                     | jsonb                       |
pg_catalog.jsonb_delete| delete array element

>  pg_catalog | -    | jsonb                       | text                        | jsonb                       |
pg_catalog.jsonb_delete| delete object field

I see.  The reference from pg_operator to pg_proc is by OID rather than
function name, so I didn't find them.  Is that because the function is
overloaded?  It's kind of odd that these are the only operators (at
first glance) that are set up like that.

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: Re: Reusing abbreviated keys during second pass of ordered [set] aggregates
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: jsonb_delete not documented