Re: Double linking MemoryContext children

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: Double linking MemoryContext children
Дата
Re: Double linking MemoryContext children  (Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 9/14/15 7:24 AM, Jan Wieck wrote:
> On 09/12/2015 11:35 AM, Kevin Grittner wrote:
>
>> On the other hand, a grep indicates that there are two places that
>> MemoryContextData.nextchild is set (and we therefore probably need
>> to also set the new field), and Jan's proposed patch only changes
>> one of them.  If we do this, I think we need to change both places
>> that are affected, so ResourceOwnerCreate() in resowner.c would
>> need a line or two added.
>
> ResourceOwnerCreate() sets ResourceOwnerData.nextchild, not
> MemoryContextData.nextchild.

Anything ever happen with this? </Momjian-Mode>

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: Using quicksort for every external sort run
От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: Attach comments to functions' parameters and return value