Re: [proposal] protocol extension to support loadable stream filters

От: Tom Lane
Тема: Re: [proposal] protocol extension to support loadable stream filters
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-hackers

Brent Verner <> writes:
>   Now, the hard part...where should this code live?  I'm thinking a
> src/transport directory seems sensible.

Our experience with trying to write single files to serve both server
and client sides has been, um, painful.  I recommend you not try this.
My recommendation would be server-side code in src/backend/libpq/
and client-side code in src/interfaces/libpq/.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-hackers по дате сообщения: