Re: alter tablespace move feature postgresql 9.5/9/4

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: alter tablespace move feature postgresql 9.5/9/4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 30/11/2015 18:10, Yogi Barot wrote:
> Hi,

Hello,

> Do we have this feature available or will be available in 9.5 or 9.4?
>

> http://www.depesz.com/2014/01/23/waiting-for-9-4-tablespace-changes/

Yes, this is already available since 9.4, but it has been changed since
this blog post to ALTER TABLE ALL IN TABLESPACE and ALTER INDEX ALL IN
TABLESPACE.

See http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/sql-altertable.html
and http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/sql-alterindex.html

Regards.