Re: pgsql: Add pg_audit, an auditing extension

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Add pg_audit, an auditing extension
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> * Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
>> There are several more crashes in the BF now.  They're not at initial
>> library load AFAICS.  Hard to tell if it's platform-specific or just
>> randomly fails sometimes.  Have you tried valgrind to see if there's
>> uninitialized-memory touches?

> Will give that a shot and see what it says.

At least on dromedary, this seems to be the problem:

pg_audit.c: In function 'stack_pop':
pg_audit.c:387: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 3 has type 'int64'
pg_audit.c: In function 'stack_valid':
pg_audit.c:406: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 3 has type 'int64'
pg_audit.c:406: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'int64'
pg_audit.c: In function 'log_audit_event':
pg_audit.c:676: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'int64'
pg_audit.c:676: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'int64'

Will push a fix shortly and we'll see what happens.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add pg_audit, an auditing extension
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add pg_audit, an auditing extension