Re: PostGreSql equivalents to mssql

От Maksim Likharev
Тема Re: PostGreSql equivalents to mssql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Unfortunately I cannot tell you much about Postgres on Unix and client
on Windows, but all my test apps written on VB and PG running on Linux,
so this combination works and I think should not be much pain for you as
well.
Would be interesting to here real success story of happy marriage of
postgres and ADO.

-----Original Message-----
From: adivi [mailto:adivi@maximizelearning.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2003 10:41 PM
To: Maksim Likharev
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] PostGreSql equivalents to mssql

thanks for the caution Maksim ,

    but i do need to have my database on PostGreSql running on a
unix/linux
box.
    and i just need to have the application on Windows + .Net

    i can use odbc.net or inherit the adapter

    do you still see any possibility of serious issues !?
    please do let me know if i am headed in the wrong direction

regards
-adivi