Re: Querying same lookup table with multiple columns based on another view

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: Querying same lookup table with multiple columns based on another view
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 17/11/2015 15:33, Killian Driscoll wrote:

> In terms of database structure and typing efficiency, it might be better
> to restructure the lookup tables and create a new lookup table for each
> of the three columns instead of one combined one?

[Please keep you replies on-list - thanks!]

You'd better show us your table structures - we're only guessing
otherwise. However, I think typing efficiency isn't important, but
rather what your application needs to do with the data - you only type
the query once. :-)

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

Сообщение: Re: Querying same lookup table with multiple columns based on another view
Сообщение: Re: Querying same lookup table with multiple columns based on another view