Re: Three Variations of postgresql.conf

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Three Variations of postgresql.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/12/2015 08:37 AM, Melvin Davidson wrote:
> To clarify.
>
> To see the ACTUAL clusters installed, and the LIVE config directories,
> you use
> pg_lsclusters.

Actually:

aklaver@arkansas:~$ pg_lsclusters

Ver Cluster Port Status Owner    Data directory               Log file

9.3 main    5432 down   postgres /var/lib/postgresql/9.3/main
/var/log/postgresql/postgresql-9.3-main.log

9.4 main    5434 online postgres /var/lib/postgresql/9.4/main
/var/log/postgresql/postgresql-9.4-main.log

You get the $DATA directories and the log files. The config directories
are in /etc/postgresql/*

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Three Variations of postgresql.conf
Сообщение: Re: Three Variations of postgresql.conf