Re: error connecting to the server: fatal :could not open file "base/12029/11801" permission denied

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: error connecting to the server: fatal :could not open file "base/12029/11801" permission denied
Дата
Ответ на Re: error connecting to the server: fatal :could not open file "base/12029/11801" permission denied  ("Mammarelli, Joanne T" <joanne.t.mammarelli@verizon.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On 11/11/2015 11:40 AM, Mammarelli, Joanne T wrote:
> Correct .. this is the windows one.
>
> If  I reload the software, I'm good until the next day.

I should have been clearer. The error you are seeing is Postgres being
denied access to its files by the OS. That is not something that can be
solved on the Postgres end, it needs to be done through the OS.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com