Re: error connecting to the server: fatal :could not open file "base/12029/11801" permission denied

От Mammarelli, Joanne T
Тема Re: error connecting to the server: fatal :could not open file "base/12029/11801" permission denied
Дата
Re: error connecting to the server: fatal :could not open file "base/12029/11801" permission denied  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Correct .. this is the windows one.

If  I reload the software, I'm good until the next day.

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Klaver [mailto:adrian.klaver@aklaver.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 2:40 PM
To: Mammarelli, Joanne T; pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] error connecting to the server: fatal :could not open file "base/12029/11801" permission denied

On 11/11/2015 11:32 AM, Mammarelli, Joanne T wrote:
> Postgresql 9.3
>
> Windows 2008 R2
>
> When I install the software, I can access the databases via pgadmin
> with no problems.

So to be clear the Postgres server is installed on Windows?
Not talking about the one you installed on RedHat?

> However, after a windows GPO push, I receive the fatal error.

So this?:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_Policy

> error connecting to the server: fatal :could not open file
> "base/12029/11801" permission denied

I would say that was a change in permissions policy in the above.
Probably have to ask whomever created the new policy.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: error connecting to the server: fatal :could not open file "base/12029/11801" permission denied
Сообщение: Re: error connecting to the server: fatal :could not open file "base/12029/11801" permission denied