Re: Disable or remove 'drop' button on toolbar

От Stephen Cook
Тема Re: Disable or remove 'drop' button on toolbar
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 10/12/2015 3:48 AM, Dave Page wrote:
> Implementing security at the client level is *never* correct. In this
> case, the users could just use the query tool if they actually wanted
> to bypass the missing drop option, or go get another client and
> connect with that.

I have superuser rights and sometimes mis-click.

I'm also concerned with the "Delete/Drop" right underneath "Disconnect
database" in the context menu. The confirmation popup has saved me many
times over the years.

If it were an option I would disable it. Just my 2 cents...

-- Stephen

Сообщение: Re: Disable or remove 'drop' button on toolbar
Сообщение: Re: Disable or remove 'drop' button on toolbar