Re: Server doesn't listen error

От Frank Brendel
Тема Re: Server doesn't listen error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> The netstat command output:
> tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:5432            0.0.0.0:*
> LISTEN      13040/postgres
> tcp6       0      0 :::5432                 :::*
> LISTEN      13040/postgres

Ok, the server is listening.

So what is the output of
# psql -h <your_database_ip>

E.g. if you can't connect you should see something like this

psql: could not connect to server: No route to host
     Is the server running on host "x.x.x.x" and accepting
     TCP/IP connections on port 5432?

Please post the output of the psql command.