Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add pages deleted from pending list to FSM

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add pages deleted from pending list to FSM
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Reply to both emails in one
Fujii:
 > So autoanalyze still doesn't call IndexFreeSpaceMapVacuum().

Fixed, see patch

 > ginvacuumcleanup calls RecordFreeIndexPage() twice for the same block.

fixed too

Tom:
> It seems quite bizarre for auto-analyze to do that.  auto-vacuum, sure,
> but I do not think this should get plugged into ANALYZE.

I agree, but we want to have pending list shorter as possible.

                                                    WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/

Вложения

От: Adam Brightwell
Сообщение: Re: row_security GUC, BYPASSRLS
Сообщение: Re: row_security GUC, BYPASSRLS