Re: [R] Issues with RPostgres

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [R] Issues with RPostgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 08/27/2015 02:19 PM, Abraham Mathew wrote:

> "test" is not in the postgres database. In fact, there is no table or
> column named "test"
>
> The user is "postgres" and the dbname is also "postgres"

The only part of your original post that hit the list was what John
excerpted in his reply. Not sure what that covered. You might want to
restate what your issue is, in order to facilitate an answer.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: how to investigate GIN fast updates and cleanup cycles?
Сообщение: Re: how to investigate GIN fast updates and cleanup cycles?