Re: Extension to rewrite queries before execution

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Extension to rewrite queries before execution
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 08/14/2015 08:56 AM, Jeff Janes wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 2:02 PM, Adrian Klaver
> <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com <mailto:adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 08/13/2015 12:49 PM, Jeff Janes wrote:
>
>         I am looking for an extension or a technique that will allow me to
>         intercept a query by the exact query text, and replace that
>         query with a
>         different one.
>

>     What is sending the query?
>
>     In other words what library is the app using to communicate with the
>     Postgres server?
>

> I believe it is some ancient version of Hibernate.
> Cheers,

So JDBC.

Don't know how much control you have over the setup, but this looks
interesting:

https://github.com/ttddyy/datasource-proxy

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Jeff Janes
Сообщение: Re: Extension to rewrite queries before execution
Сообщение: Re: Extension to rewrite queries before execution