Re: PL/pgSQL, RAISE and error context

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: PL/pgSQL, RAISE and error context
Дата
Re: PL/pgSQL, RAISE and error context  (Merlin Moncure <mmoncure@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 07/21/2015 10:38 AM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> where we are with this patch? Can I do some for it?

I still feel this approach is misguided, and we should be tweaking psql
and/or libpq instead. I don't feel strongly though, and if some other
committer wants to pick this up in its current form, I won't object. So
this patch has reached an impasse, and if no-one else wants to pick this
up, I'm going to mark this as "Returned with Feedback" and move on.
- Heikki

Сообщение: Re: PL/pgSQL, RAISE and error context
Сообщение: Re: PL/pgSQL, RAISE and error context