Re: [pg_hba.conf] publish own Python application using PostgreSQL

От Charles Clavadetscher
Тема Re: [pg_hba.conf] publish own Python application using PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi

I am not really an expert, but from your description I guess that you
assume an existing PostgreSQL installation on your customers' server. If
that is the case you probably won't get around giving instructions to
your customer and let them do the change. I would not like to install
applications that change settings in pg_hba.conf on my server. Besides
you may consider limiting the trust access to the specific user and
specific database that your application needs to access.

Bye
Charles