Re: Re: INSERT a real number in a column based on other columns OLD INSERTs

От Gavin Flower
Тема Re: Re: INSERT a real number in a column based on other columns OLD INSERTs
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 25/06/15 16:06, litu16 wrote:
> SELECT t.time_index FROM table_ebscb_spa_log04 t WHERE t.fn_name =
> NEW.fn_name AND (t.time_type = 'Start' OR time_type = 'Lap') ORDER BY
> t.stmtserial DESC LIMIT 1 INTO t_ix;
Please format your SQL, as it makes it easier to read!
But, you don't have to follow my conventions, though.  :-)

By formatting it, I noticed an apparent mistake (in this case,
functionally the same).
You had time_type = 'Lap' rather than t.time_type = 'Lap'.

SELECT
     t.time_index
FROM
     table_ebscb_spa_log04 t
WHERE
     t.fn_name = NEW.fn_name
     AND
     (
         t.time_type = 'Start'
         OR
         t.time_type = 'Lap'
     )
ORDER BY
     t.stmtserial DESC
LIMIT 1
INTO t_ix;

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Get the difference between two timestamp cells but in a special format in PostgreSQL
От: Dave Johansen
Сообщение: Re: Inserting from multiple processes?