Re: Trying to change the owner of some tables

От John Scalia
Тема Re: Trying to change the owner of some tables
Дата
Re: Trying to change the owner of some tables  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks guys, I was not aware of that command, but it did NOT succeed in changing these strangely missing tables. The tables appear, when I try to drop the old owner as:

second_schema.partition_table_name_one;

then two, three, etc.,  I've only been successful using

alter table second_schema.partition_table_name_one owner to userB;

But I'd rather not do that for 2000+ entries.