per feedback I received directly, pg_dump manpage patch

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема per feedback I received directly, pg_dump manpage patch
Дата
Re: per feedback I received directly, pg_dump manpage patch  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-docs
The man page does not clearly state that pg_dump will not dump things
like users or roles. It does mention briefly in the notes section that
pg_dumpall is needed for items that are set via SET but that isn't very
clear on the other items.

Вложения