Re: Triggers on transaction?

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Triggers on transaction?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 05/27/2015 09:40 AM, Glyn Astill wrote:
> [...]
similarthen finally do the work in a deferred trigger.  I'd have thought something more like FOR EACH { ROW | STATEMENT
}PER TRANSACTION would be more fitting.

It's come up before. You can read some history here:
<http://postgresql.nabble.com/pre-commit-triggers-td5778575.html>

It seems clear there is some sort of unmet need here.

cheers

andrew

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add pg_audit, an auditing extension
От: "Davin M. Potts"
Сообщение: Re: [Pgbuildfarm] buildfarm olinguito vs python