How I can know a back up database is up to date

От son@raider.co.nz
Тема How I can know a back up database is up to date
Дата
Timestamp in pg_dump output, was Re: How I can know a back up database is up to date
Список pgsql-general
Hello

My database is restored from a dump file every day. How I know that this
database is up to date (as it has no timestamp in any table).

If I create a file, I can know when I created it by seeing its property.
How I can do the same thing with a back up database.

Ta.