Re: Slaves show different results for query

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Slaves show different results for query
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 05/20/2015 06:34 AM, Musall Maik wrote:

>> Am 20.05.2015 um 15:17 schrieb Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>:
>>
>> On 05/19/2015 11:52 PM, Musall Maik wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have a strange case where a SELECT for a primary key returns 0 rows on one slave, while it returns the correct 1
rowon another slave and on the master. It does however return that row on all slaves when queried with LIKE and
trailingor leading wildcard.

>>> […]
>
>>> Does anyone have a hint?
>>
>> What are the encodings on the various machines and in the databases?
>
> All encodings UTF8, all collate and ctype en_US.UTF-8. What do you mean by "machines" exactly? This is not dependent
onshell environment or something,

Actually it is:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/interactive/locale.html

"Locale support refers to an application respecting cultural preferences
regarding alphabets, sorting, number formatting, etc. PostgreSQL uses
the standard ISO C and POSIX locale facilities provided by the server
operating system. For additional information refer to the documentation
of your system."

The reason I ask is that the machine you are having problems with has OS
X. Over the years I have seen quite a few reports on this list of OS X
locale/encoding issues.

I get this also via JDBC.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Slaves show different results for query
Сообщение: Re: Slaves show different results for query