backup.sgml WIP (patch included)

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема backup.sgml WIP (patch included)
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Hey,

I originally sent this to -hackers but Bruce kindly pointed me this way.
Attached is my rework of the backup.sgml. I have only worked on the SQL
DUMP and related sections. I left archiving etc... alone. I also didn't
do much with pg_dumpall. I focused on adding up to date information and
removing conversational tone.

The rest is pretty obvious. I am interested feedback before I continue.

Yes, I added -C to the basic pg_dump command. Without it, a newbie will
get an error on restore. I also removed all redirection etc... I know it
is the unix/linux way but flags are what the normies are going to
understand.

Thanks!

JD

Вложения