Change pg_cancel_*() to ignore current backend

От Jim Nasby
Тема Change pg_cancel_*() to ignore current backend
Дата
Re: Change pg_cancel_*() to ignore current backend  (Eric Ridge <e_ridge@tcdi.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
I find it annoying to have to specifically exclude pg_backend_pid() from
pg_stat_activity if I'm trying to kill a bunch of backends at once, and
I can't think of any reason why you'd ever want to call a pg_cancel_*
function with your own PID.

Any objections to modifying those functions so they do nothing when
handed the PID of the current backend?