Re: Mouse wheel not working in PgAdmin 3

От Colin Beckingham
Тема Re: Mouse wheel not working in PgAdmin 3
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Seems to work OK for me on openSUSE 13.2, (kernel uname -r ->
3.16.7-21-desktop, Gnome 3-14-2, Logitech optical mouse, pgadmin
compiled from latest git pull, version 1.20). Might need to give a bit
more information? Are you sure it is only on pgadmin3 that this problem
occurs?