Обсуждение: Mouse wheel not working in PgAdmin 3

Mouse wheel not working in PgAdmin 3

От
ced75
Дата:
Hi,

I can't use my mouse wheel inside PgAdmin3 windows (the data view window,
the preferences settings, etc.). If I move the mouse cursor directly over
the scroll bar, this is the only way it works.

I am using PgAdmin 3 v1.20.0 under Linux Mint 17.1 (cinnamon).

Here are my configuration informations :
Distributor ID:    LinuxMint
Release:    17.1
Codename:    rebecca

Thanks in advance for your help.
Regards,

Cedric Duprez

Re: Mouse wheel not working in PgAdmin 3

От
Colin Beckingham
Дата:
Seems to work OK for me on openSUSE 13.2, (kernel uname -r ->
3.16.7-21-desktop, Gnome 3-14-2, Logitech optical mouse, pgadmin
compiled from latest git pull, version 1.20). Might need to give a bit
more information? Are you sure it is only on pgadmin3 that this problem
occurs?

On 19/05/15 07:31 AM, ced75 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't use my mouse wheel inside PgAdmin3 windows (the data view window,
> the preferences settings, etc.). If I move the mouse cursor directly over
> the scroll bar, this is the only way it works.
>
> I am using PgAdmin 3 v1.20.0 under Linux Mint 17.1 (cinnamon).
>
> Here are my configuration informations :
> Distributor ID:    LinuxMint
> Release:    17.1
> Codename:    rebecca
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.
> Regards,
>
> Cedric Duprez

Re: Mouse wheel not working in PgAdmin 3

От
ced75
Дата:
Thanks for your help.

A few more informations about my configuration :
- kerner version : 3.13.0-37
- cinnamon version : 2.4.8

In fact, the problem occurs in some panels of PgAdmin, but not all.
For example, it works fin in the query editor, but not in the data grid. Or,
it works fine in the SQL panel showing SQL commands on selected objects in
the object view, but not in the properties pannel above it.

Weird...