Re: Postgres 9.2.4 : psql: symbol lookup error: psql: undefined symbol: PQconnectdbParams

От Jan Harasym
Тема Re: Postgres 9.2.4 : psql: symbol lookup error: psql: undefined symbol: PQconnectdbParams
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

>[root@f020100 data]# rpm -e 'rpm -qa | grep post | grep 8.4'

>error: package rpm -qa | grep post | grep 8.4 is not installed

I assume you were going for:

`rpm –e $(rpm –qa | grep post| grep 8.4)` or something.. you’re passing it a package name of 'rpm -qa | grep post | grep 8.4' which doesn’t exist.

As for the symbol lookup error it appears there is a conflict between the versions RHEL provides (or older versions) and the version you want to install.

I recommend removing all versions and installing the version you actually want.

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/1325077438786-5105203.post@n5.nabble.com

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/3626.1325097266@sss.pgh.pa.us