Re: Sanitize schema name

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Sanitize schema name
Дата
Список psycopg
On 05/06/2015 01:56 PM, Ludovic Gasc wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to sanitize the name of the schema in a SQL query, because the
> schema name depends on the client.

So you are talking about schema qualifying objects(tables, functions,
etc) in a query, correct?

Using search_path does not work?

> The issue is that I can't sanitize the name via the standard way of
> psycopg2, because it adds quotes around schema name.

What is the standard way?
Not sure I understand what quotes have to do with it?

> I imagine it's the same issue with a table name. Do you have a
> suggestion to bypass that ?

Can you provide an code example of what you are trying to do?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com