Re: feature freeze and beta schedule

От Petr Jelinek
Тема Re: feature freeze and beta schedule
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 01/05/15 18:37, Andres Freund wrote:
> I was wondering what the actual state of the commitfest is. I'm thus
> going through all the open items. Here's my thoughts:

Cool.

> * Sequence Access Method
>    There's been some back and forth between Petr and Heikki on this
>    lately.
>    => Maybe there's still a chance for 9.5?

I think it depends mainly on if we are happy with the proposed API or
not (especially the storage API). AFAIK all the comments Heikki had were
addressed, but public API like this can always use more eyes...

> * mogrify and indent for jsonb
>    Committer's patch marked as ready for commit.
>    => Should get committed ;)

It's only partly a committer's patch but I agree that it's now in a
state where it should be committed.

> * Deparsing utility commands
>    IIUc Alvaro intends to commit a minimal version soon.

Amit had few comments that need to be addressed but other than that the
infrastructure part is definitely committable. The current approach is
really good.

Services