Re: Re: Hot standby problems: consistent state not reached, no connection to master server.

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Re: Hot standby problems: consistent state not reached, no connection to master server.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/13/2015 11:25 AM, Ilya Ashchepkov wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 10:06:05 -0700
> Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
>
>> On 04/13/2015 09:42 AM, Ilya Ashchepkov wrote:

>>> I commented 'restore_command' in recovery.conf and after start slave
>>> connected to master.
>>> Then I uncomment it back. Is it possible to have a both, streaming
>>> connection and restoring from wal files from NFS share?
>>
>> Yes:
>>
>> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/interactive/warm-standby.html#STREAMING-REPLICATION
>>
>> I wonder if your master is recycling WALs fast enough that the
>> streaming can't find them and the standby has to go to the archive
>> instead.
>>
>> What is your wal_keep_segments on the master set to?:
> # select name,setting from pg_settings where name like 'wal_keep_segments';
>         name        | setting
> -------------------+---------
>   wal_keep_segments | 128
>

> I run tcpdump -ni eth0 port 5432 on slave and didn't see any packet
> from slave to master after restart.

Just to be clear:

1) When you comment out the restore_command the standby connects to the
master, correct?

2) When you uncomment restore_command you do not see a standby
connection, correct?

So:

1) When you are changing the restore_command status do you restart the
standby server?

2) What does  select * from pg_stat_replication show, in either case?

www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/static/monitoring-stats.html#PG-STAT-REPLICATION-VIEW

3) I may have missed it, but what is your archive_command on the master?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Hot standby problems: consistent state not reached, no connection to master server.
Сообщение: Re: Hot standby problems: consistent state not reached, no connection to master server.