Re: Hot standby problems: consistent state not reached, no connection to master server.

От Ilya Ashchepkov
Тема Re: Hot standby problems: consistent state not reached, no connection to master server.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 10:06:05 -0700
Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:

> On 04/13/2015 09:42 AM, Ilya Ashchepkov wrote:

> >> Not quite sure what you are getting at.
> >>
> >> You are not seeing the streaming connection happening?
> >
> > Yes, no streaming connection.
> >
> >> If a connection is not being made:
> >>
> >> 1) Dose user replication have REPLICATION rights?
> >> 2) Is the pg_hba.conf on the master set up to allow a connection
> >> from the standby for user replication and database replication?
> >
> > I commented 'restore_command' in recovery.conf and after start slave
> > connected to master.
> > Then I uncomment it back. Is it possible to have a both, streaming
> > connection and restoring from wal files from NFS share?
>
> Yes:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/interactive/warm-standby.html#STREAMING-REPLICATION
>
> I wonder if your master is recycling WALs fast enough that the
> streaming can't find them and the standby has to go to the archive
> instead.
>
> What is your wal_keep_segments on the master set to?:
# select name,setting from pg_settings where name like 'wal_keep_segments';
       name        | setting
 wal_keep_segments | 128

I run tcpdump -ni eth0 port 5432 on slave and didn't see any packet
from slave to master after restart.

От: "Day, David"
Сообщение: Re: unexpected error " tables can have at most 1600 columns"
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Re: Hot standby problems: consistent state not reached, no connection to master server.