Re: Cluster meeting?

От Hitoshi HEMMI
Тема Re: Cluster meeting?
Дата
Список pgsql-cluster-hackers
(My previous message to the ML is stalled, since I posted it from unregisterd
address.
I include it here.)
> Cluster Summit is an alias of the Cluster Track this year.
> NTT supports this event as before, and expects more participants.

Since last year's Cluster Summit attracted many participants (27 in RSVP list,
and much more in actual), we can expect same in this year.
In general, unconference topics will be selected on site. But if many people
express intent to participate it previously, a track dedicated to cluster
might be pre-reserved.
How do you think about, Josh?
Anyway, NTT, which will co-sponser unconference sessions this year, has already
planned
the Cluster Summit 2015 as usual.
Josh is kindly doing the organizing work.

-- Hemmi