Re: Cluster meeting?

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: Cluster meeting?
Дата
Список pgsql-cluster-hackers
>> Ok, there will be no closed cluster summit this year.
>
> Cluster Summit is an alias of the Cluster Track this year.
> NTT supports this event as before, and expects more participants.

I'm a little bit confused.

Robert said:
> because the organizers do not want to say "no" to anyone.  The
> unconference format will help us to solve this problem by asking
> attendees to vote, not just on the clustering topics, but on all the
> topics.  People will not need to decide between attending the cluster
> summit and skipping it; they can decide to attend sessions on the
> specific topics they want to hear about.

So In my understanding, there's no pre-reserved tracks in the
unconference for particular topic since people can vote "no" to the if
they have no interest in the cluster topics.

Or a room will be reserved for cluster topics only in Wednesday
afternoon?

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii