Re: Restoring normal master-slave roles after replication failure

От Alex Balashov
Тема Re: Restoring normal master-slave roles after replication failure
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Gilberto,

On 04/01/2015 02:29 PM, Gilberto Castillo wrote:

> Have you seen pgpool or rpmgr-3?

I have, but prefer not to use these tools if possible as it would
complicate the setup.

I'm not so much looking for front-end simplicity as I am looking for a
way to avoid having to do a base backup back to the master. I am fine
with having to reconfigure master and slave roles manually.

303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30346
United States

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)

Сообщение: Re: Restoring normal master-slave roles after replication failure
Сообщение: Re: Restoring normal master-slave roles after replication failure