Re: RDS announcement

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: RDS announcement
Дата
Re: RDS announcement  (Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-www
On 03/18/2015 01:05 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 09:04:16PM +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 9:01 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>>
>>      Folks,
>>
>>      The Amazon RDS folks would like to post an announcement about the
>>      impending expiry and renewal of all RDS SSL certificates.  They're
>>      trying to blitz reminders because users aren't responding; is this
>>      appropriate for www.postgresql.org announcements or not?  I'm thinking
>>      not, but wanted to be sure.

It seems to me they should have contact info for all their RDS users?

That said, if we want to be helpful, wouldn't -announce be the platform
of choice?

JD

High Availability, Oracle Conversion, @cmdpromptinc

Now I get it: your service is designed for a customer
base that grew up with Facebook, watches Japanese seizure
robot anime, and has the attention span of a gnat.
I'm not that user., "Tyler Riddle"