Re: Darwin: make check fails with "child process exited with exit code 134"

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Darwin: make check fails with "child process exited with exit code 134"
Дата
Re: Darwin: make check fails with "child process exited with exit code 134"  (Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
> On 2013-10-28 12:22:56 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> What I find curious is that I can't
>> reproduce this problem on an OS X Mavericks machine here.  You must
>> be using some nondefault compiler switches --- care to tell us what?

> Did you maybe compile using gcc or at least the gcc compatible frontend
> instead of clang?

Well, I have

CC = gcc

which is what configure will pick by default, but I see

$ gcc -v
Configured with: --prefix=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr
--with-gxx-include-dir=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.9.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1
Apple LLVM version 5.0 (clang-500.2.79) (based on LLVM 3.3svn)
Target: x86_64-apple-darwin13.0.0
Thread model: posix

so it's some variant of LLVM/clang.  In any case, Matthias claimed it
didn't make a difference which compiler he picked, and I'm pushing
back on that assertion.

Сообщение: Re: Darwin: make check fails with "child process exited with exit code 134"
Сообщение: Re: Darwin: make check fails with "child process exited with exit code 134"