Changing default tablespace for specific users -- Is it possible?

От Arnold, Sandra
Тема Changing default tablespace for specific users -- Is it possible?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Coming from the Oracle world we were able to have a different default tablespace for each user or for a group of users.  Can you set the default tablespace to be different for a group users/schemas in PostgreSQL?  Or, do you have to set the default tablespace at the database level?  If you can set it at a schema/user level, can you direct me some documentation on how to do that?

Thanks,

Sandra Arnold
Senior Database Administrator
Contractor to DOE/OSTI