Re: problem in module Pg with Apache, Perl and SSL

От Morten Sickel
Тема Re: problem in module Pg with Apache, Perl and SSL
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
BELLIARD Francois wrote:
[Snip]
>When a Perl Cgi script tries to load the "Pg" module  (use Pg;  in the
script),
>there is the following error in the Apache Error Log :
[Snip]

I cannot find any 'Pg' module at CPAN, but if you are using the DBD-Pg, you
are not supposed to have any 'use Pg;' in your code, but rather
use DBI;

and afterwards
$dbh = DBI->connect("dbi:Pg:dbname=$dbname", $dbuser, $dbpass)

(If you are using any other module, please have me excused, I am not using
Solaris so I am not able to try to reproduce your error messages.)

Best regards

Morten

--
Morten Sickel
Norwegian Radiation Protection Authority