postgres 7.2 on HPUX 10.20, regression test errors.

От Morten Sickel
Тема postgres 7.2 on HPUX 10.20, regression test errors.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I am planning to upgrade a 7.1.3 installation to 7.2 on an old HP-box. When
running the regression test, some strange errors occurs, I get everyting
fine until:

*** 1007,1053 ****
--- 1007,1095 ----
  -- Second we install the wall connectors
  --
  insert into WSlot values ('WS.001.1a', '001', '', '');
+ ERROR:  record new has no field backlink

and so on for lots of the following inserts, seems that the schema for the
database does not agree with what the queries belives, which seems a bit too
strange to me. I recall having seen something about an upgraded
regressiontest for 7.2, but I could not find anything on the web site. Does
anybody have any ideas on what is going on here?

Morten

--
Morten Sickel
Norwegian Radiation Protection Authority