Re: Reg. Postgre as Web Server

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Reg. Postgre as Web Server
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 12/31/2014 08:31 PM, Venakata Ramana wrote:

> I am using postgresql 9.1.5. in dedicated server for that.
> If it is used as WEB Server is there any database configuration changes
> needed for that.

PostgreSQL cannot serve HTTP. You can't use it as a web server.

If you mean that PostgreSQL is the *backend* for a web server serving
dynamic pages, it depends a lot on the number of clients, database size,
desired response times, complexity of queries, etc.

This is a "how long is a piece of string" question.

The first thing you should do is *not use an obsolete patch release with
known bugs*.